We are a prominent manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of Laboratory Stirrer. These stirrers are used for manufacturing materials of high viscosity such as sealants, polyester putties and coating. Available in different technical specifications and models, all these equipments are in accordance with the industry standards. We offer our Laboratory Stirrer at industry leading prices to our customers.
CYCLONE Laboratory stirrers are complete with AC/DC universal motor, mixing shaft, impeller and adjustable lifting lowering stand. The speed can be varied over a vide range using auto variac or electronic thyristorised controller.
Widely used in laboratory for mixing, stirring, homogenising and dispersing of low viscocity to high viscocity liquids/ pastes.
- Direct drive or geared drive stirrers to suit different applications
- Available in GMP type for pharma and food applications
- Easy to clean
- Minimal maintenance
- Available in various capacities from 2 liters to 30 liters.
- Power ranges from to 0.5 HP to 1 HP
- Speed of Emulsifier are upto 5000 rpm
- speed can be variable from 50 to 5000 through controller.
- Equipment fitted on lab type lifting lowering stand.
- Pharma industries
- Food industries
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque
- 4 Week
- Wooden Packaging
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
5, Tarun Plastic Compound, Mogra Village Road, Off. Old Nagardas Cross Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India