With huge national and international network, we are enjoying wide clientele from all over the world by manufacturing and exporting a wide array of Colloid Mill. These mill are used in the formulation of ointment, cream, gels & high viscous fluids for grinding dispersing and homogenizing in one operation. We offer our Colloid Mill at industry leading prices to our clients.
Extremely fine particle distribution
Rapid handling and easy cleaning
CYCLONE colloid mills are used in production of ointment, cream, gels & high viscous fluids for grinding dispersing and homogenising in one operation.
The mill can be integrated in to closed pipe line systems in fully continuous process, for inline operations, as well as into recirculation system. Due to special rotor-stator configuration, the unit has a high pumping capacity and hence can be easily integrated into an agitator vessel with recirculation time.
- Extremely fine particle distribution through optimal shear force.
- High capacity with minimal space requirements.
- Rapid handling and easy cleaning.
- virtually unlimited applications due to highly flexible homogenisation systems.
Available in two different models.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque
- 4 Week
- Wooden Packaging
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
5, Tarun Plastic Compound, Mogra Village Road, Off. Old Nagardas Cross Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India